Applications are now available for the Byron Center Chamber of Commerce 2020 Rod Korhorn Memorial Scholarships to honor students who demonstrate character and citizenship in our community.
Eligible students must:
1. Live within the Byron Center Public Schools District boundaries;
2. Graduate from an accredited high school or from a home-school program meeting State of Michigan requirements;
3. Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5;
4. Have been accepted to attend an accredited 2- or 4-year college or university or a trade school; and
5. Successfully complete the application process.
The Application Form is available online.