Childcare volunteers serve September-May, on their chosen day of the week, either every week or every other week, as their schedule allows. Childcare volunteers are never alone – at least two people will always be present, and volunteers work together to change diapers (or help with potty training), read a Bible story, rock babies, play and interact with children, and help the kids eat snacks and/or lunch. Light clean-up after the children are gone is also required.
Available Serving Hours:
• Monday GED – 9:15-12:45 (Lunch provided)
• Tuesday Single Moms – 10:15-1:15 (Lunch provided)
• Every other Tuesday Grupo de Mamas Latinas – 10:45-12:15
• Wednesday GED – 9:15-12:45 (Lunch provided)
• Thursday ESL – 9:45-11:45
• Friday GED – 9:15-12:45 (Lunch)