A local premium design-build company is seeking a trainable candidate with an appetite for hard work to join their outstanding team in the up-and-coming industry of ecological landscaping.
• Assist in construction of patios, edging, plant/tree installations, etc.
• Load/unload materials, tools, equipment
• Operate tools and power equipment
• Follow directions to implement our specific methods
• Care for plant product inventory
• Strong work ethic
• Hunger to learn
• Lift, squat, push, pull, shovel ~50 lbs.
• Demonstrated appetite for hard work
• Must have reliable transportation
• Full/Part time options
• Pay: $14-19/hr, commensurate with experience
• Uniform provided
• Occasional meals
• Employee discount
Email for application.