Join us as local curriculum author, Ann Troast, explains a Charlotte Mason approach to homeschooling in the early years and beyond! You'll learn how to nurture curiosity, wonder, and delight all while simplifying homeschooling without sacrificing what is important.
March 20 (1st-8th Grade) 6pm-8pm
1st-8th Grade topics to be covered:
- Charlotte Mason principles for a rich education
- Discovering joy in homeschooling
- Coordinate everyone around family-style learning
- Encouraging your children to become lifelong learners
- Simplifying homeschooling without sacrificing what is important
- The value of integrating poetry, art, music, and geography into history lessons
7-7:30pm: Q&A Time
7:30-8pm: Browse Curriculum
Pre-registration is required for this free workshop. Childcare NOT provided. Sign up in the HSB Bookstore or over the phone. 616-532-9422 x5
Workshop hosted by the HSB Bookstore & Without Doors Homeschool Curriculum and held at the HSB.
5625 Burlingame Ave SW
Wyoming, MI 49509
Invite your facebook friends! 1st-8th Grade Workshop